- Content on www.taraashna.in website
- We are not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of our pages or on any links on any of our pages. We do not endorse in anyway any advertisers on our web pages. Please verify the veracity of all information on your own before undertaking any reliance. The linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. We are providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us of the site.
- We hereby expressly disclaim any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction. We consider ourselves and intend to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Delhi, India. All material contained on this site and on the associated web pages on taraashna.in is general information only and is not a professional advice on and particular matter. Any user of taraashna.in website is advised to either seek appropriate professional advice or cross check all the facts, laws and contents as may be referred to in the content on this website with original government/ statutory publications or notification and the like before acting on the basis of any information contained herein.
- Be it understood the data as contained in any form on the present website is subject to constant changes and in any event shall not be considered as a representation or assurances of any kind for future. taraashna.in has made appropriate efforts to avoid errors or omission in the content of this website. The user of this website acknowledges that some errors or omissions may be inherent in the content of the website, which cannot be prevented and users accepts and acknowledges that we, the company shall have no responsibility about such errors and omissions.
- Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our attention and appropriate efforts shall be undertaken to rectify the same to the possible extent.
- Be it notified that the lending models as placed on the website are subject to changes in the sole discretion of the company, Taraashna Financial Services Ltd.
- Limitation of warranties
- Any online service as may be opted by the user shall be subject to the physical verification, approval in physical form and acceptance by Taraashna Financial Services Ltd. taraashna.in and/or its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors make no representations about the utility suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, products, services and related material contained on the taraashna.in website for any purpose. All such information, products, services and related material are provided as is and as available. Use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- All such information, products, services and related material as provided on the site shall not be construed as the company’s representation about its products suggesting the same are free from fault, imperfection or shortcoming in the quality, quantity, potency, purity or standard which is required to be maintained by or under any law for the time being in force or [under any contract, express or implied, or] also about its services suggesting the same are free from any fault, imperfection, shortcoming or
- Inadequacy in the quality, nature and manner of performance which is required to be maintained by or under any law for the time being in force or has been undertaken to be performed by the company in pursuance of a contract or otherwise in relation to any service as there may be certain bonafide errors.
- taraashna.in, its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors expressly disclaim any and all liability to any person, whether a subscriber or not, in respect of anything and of the consequences of anything done or omitted to be done by any such person in reliance of the contents of this website and associated web pages. It is notified that neither taraashna.in nor the authors will be responsible for any damage or loss of action to any one, of any kind, in any manner, there from.
- In no event shall taraashna.in, its directors, employees, agents, representatives and the authors be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, liquidated, special, consequential damage or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance or inability to use the taraashna.in website or related services.
- taraashna.in is providing this website and its contents on an as is basis and makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever. taraashna.in does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the data contained in this website. taraashna.in shall have no liability for any errors, malfunctions, loss of data or defects resulting from or related to the use of the information (including software) in this website. taraashna.in shall not be liable to the user for any indirect, special or consequential damages or loss of profits arising from or related to this website or the information (including software) contained herein.
- Any and all services or other matters provided on the taraashna.in website are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title, no infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. In addition taraashna.in makes no warranty that use of the services or other matter provided on the taraashna.in website will be uninterrupted, secure, or error free. No information given by taraashna.in, its affiliates or contractors or their respective employees shall create any warranty.
- Besides above, taraashna.in makes no warranty that :
- (8.1) The service will meet your requirements,
- (8.2) The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free,
- (8.3) The results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable,
- (8.4) Any products, services, information, or other material used or obtained by you through the
- (8.5) Services or any transactions entered into through the services, or that any of these will meet your expectations
- (8.6) Any errors in the service will be corrected.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction:
The relationship between the user and taraashna.in shall be governed by the Laws of India. The user and taraashna.in agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Delhi, India.
For the sake of clarity, a user shall be deemed to be the person who gets an access to the taraashna.in website for any reason whatsoever.
If you don’t agree with any of our disclaimers above please do not read the material on any of our pages as you have no permission to read and explore our site till you agree.
This Policy applies to personal data, which must be confidential in nature collected in connection with products and services offered by Taraashna Financial Services or from other interactions with us where a link or other reference of incorporation to this Policy is made, for example, in connection with our products and services of any /all kind, websites (also including links and contents and other types of services offered by Taraashna Financial Services typically in electronic form, as well as other services such as customer care and / or promotions and campaigns.
We may provide additional or amending privacy information in connection with a particular Taraashna Financial Services product or service. Such information prevails over this Policy to the extent of any conflict. Our products or services may contain links to other companies’ websites and other third party services that have privacy policies of their own. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of such services. Taraashna Financial Services is not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of any such services.
By using this website and/or by submitting personal data to Taraashna Financial Services, you express your agreement to the processing of your personal data in the manner provided in this Policy and also consent to permit the sharing of such data with other relevant authorities/companies /identities as and when deemed necessary and justifiable in the sole discretion of Taraashna Financial Services and indemnify Taraashna Financial Services to the extent of any loss or damages caused to Taraashna Financial Services. If you do not agree with this Policy, please do not use this website or provide Taraashna Financial Services with your personal data.
We collect your personal data typically when you opt for a service or product, use or register into our services, enter into a sales promotion or a campaign or otherwise interact with us. We endeavour to collect personal data only with your knowledge or consent. Below are examples of the categories of data collected:
Information you provide us with:
When you register for our services, opts for any service, write a mail to us or contact us or otherwise interact with us, we may ask you to provide us with information such as your name, email address, street address, as well as user names, passwords and other such credentials that are used to authenticate users and to validate their actions or that may be needed to provide you with the products and services you have requested or to communicate with you.
We may also collect other information you provide, such as your consents, preferences and feedback, information relating to your services and other such information you provide us with. Please note that certain no identifiable information collected from you may become personally identifiable when you provide us with your personal data. We may also obtain, in accordance with applicable law, some personal data from common sources of available data and other such publicly available sources. Some of our services may allow you to submit information about other people, for example, if you opt for a service or product, which requires surety or guarantee. We may collect certain information, for example, your age, gender, postal code and language preferences.
your transactions with us:
We collect or ask for information relating to your opted services and/or option of our products and/or services and your other interactions with us. Such information may include, for example, details of the queries or requests you have made, the products and services provided (including credentials details), financial details (including payments made, credit card details, address, credit checks and other such financial information), details of agreements between you and Taraashna Financial Services, records of contacts and communications, information and details relating to the content you
have provided us with and other such transactional information. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points. Certain services may involve the use of your location data. However, use of your location data for such services is subject to your consent.
The Purposes for processing your Personal Data:
Taraashna Financial Services processes your personal data for the purposes described in this Policy and/or any additional service specific privacy information as well as for the purpose of legal compliances. Please note that one or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
We may use your personal and uploaded data for any/all legal purposes.
Development of products and services:
We may use your personal data to develop our products and/or services. However, for the most part we only use aggregate and statistical information in the development of our products and services. We may also use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with service more relevant to you, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our websites. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular Taraashna Financial Services product and/or service with other personal data we may hold about you, except where such personal data was collected for a different purpose. We may create aggregate and statistical information based on your personal data.
Provision of products and services:
We may use your personal data to fulfil your requests, process your options for services or as otherwise may be necessary to perform or enforce the contract between you and Taraashna Financial Services, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you and to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
Communicating with you and marketing:
We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example, to provide information relating to our products and/or services you are using or to contact you for customer satisfaction queries. We may use your personal data for marketing or research purposes, for example, to conduct market research and we may, in accordance with applicable law, contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer. Also, some of our products and services may be used to promote products and services of other companies.
Sharing Your Personal Data:
Generally, we do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below or for any just or legal reason.
We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so. Some services may include sharing your personal data with other users of the service, for example services where users publish their own content or Taraashna Financial Services user communities.
Taraashna Financial Services companies and authorized third parties:
We may share your personal data with other Taraashna Financial Services companies or third parties who process personal data for Taraashna Financial Services for the purposes described in this Policy. Mandatory disclosures We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the territories of operations where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Taraashna Financial Services’s legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings
Mergers and Acquisitions:
If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain territories, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
Collecting the Data of Minors:
Taraashna Financial Services’s policy is to request that minors (the legal age of majority and therefore the age of minors is determined by local law where you reside) do not make opt for services and/or products engage in other legal acts on our products and services without the consent of a parent or legal guardian, unless otherwise permitted by applicable law.
Taraashna Financial Services does not seek to collect any information from or engage in any transactions with persons under the age of 13. Our databases may nevertheless contain personal data of children under 18 due to the fact that it is not always possible to determine precisely the age of the user. Insofar as we ask you to provide your age, we may block the service from any person who is under 18 years of age. We will also make reasonable efforts to clear our databases of personal data relating to under age users.
Quality of Data:
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and up-to-date and to delete out of date or otherwise incorrect or unnecessary personal data. As certain Taraashna Financial Services products and services may in present or future, allow you to manage your profile, we encourage you to access your personal data from time to time to ensure that it is correct and up-to-date. Please remember that it is your responsibility to provide us with correct details as well as to update the personal data you have provided us with in case of any changes.
At the outset users must understand and appreciate that while there are always risks associated with providing personal data, whether in person, by phone, via the internet or otherwise, and no technology is completely safe or “tamper” or “hacker” proof, Taraashna Financial Services takes appropriate technical and organizational information security measures to prevent and minimize such risks and present policy may not be construed as the guarantee in any manner of any misuse of the data uploaded.
Such measures to prevent and minimize such risks include, where appropriate, the use of firewalls, secure server facilities, encryption, implementing proper access rights management systems and processes, careful selection of processors and other technically and commercially reasonable measures to provide appropriate protection for your personal data against unauthorized use or disclosure. Where appropriate, we may also take backup copies and use other such means to prevent accidental damage or destruction to your personal data. If a particular part of a Taraashna Financial Services website supports online transactions, we will use an industry standard security measure, such as the one available through “Secure Sockets Layer” (“SSL”), to protect the confidentiality and security of online transactions.
You are entitled for all the remedies and entitlements as provided to you as per the law of the land. In case you wish to know what personal data we hold about you or you wish to replenish, rectify, anonymize or delete any incomplete, incorrect or outdated personal data, or you wish us to cease processing your personal data for the purpose of sending promotional materials or direct marketing or for the performance of market research or on other compelling legal grounds, you may, as appropriate and in accordance with applicable law, exercise such rights by contacting us through the contact points referred to below. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or cease the processing of your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you. We encourage you to use available profile management tools for the above purposes as such tools often provide you with direct access to your personal data and allow you to effectively manage it.
Please note that Taraashna Financial Services may need to identify you and to ask for additional information in order to be able to fulfil your above request. Please also note that applicable law may contain restrictions and other provisions that relate to your above rights